- 50% deposit is due at time of booking (minimum 1 night).
- Balance due 30 days prior to check in.
- For your convienence, we only accept VISA, MasterCard & American Express.
- Signatures are due at check in, with receipts found in room.
- For your security, we do not accept cash or cheques.
- Stay Today bookings will be required to meet host with chip authorized credit card and ID.
- We reserve the right to request credit card & photo identification used for booking.
Granville House B&B (and Hycroft Suites) are small accommodations with a limited number of rooms. Due to our size and the fact that we do not overbook like large hotels, cancellations and changes made to arrival and departure dates affect us significantly. Please read and understand our Rack Rate cancellation policy:
- No-Shows will be charged the full amount of the stay.
- No refunds for 1 to 6 room nights canceled within 14 days of arrival.
- No refunds for 7 nights or longer canceled within 30 days of arrival.
- Even when no refund is due, a refund maybe applied if the unit is resold.
- Merchant Fee of 5% ($25 minimum) is applicable on all refunds.
- Some promotions have a no refund or cancellation policy. See Booking Confirmation for details.
- If a booking is based on an incorrect rate, we will contact you to correct the rate or cancel the reservation.
CHECK IN PROCEDURE
- Unique Time Sensitive Door Codes are emailed after cancellation period, with subject line "Suite Entry".
- Your Door Code is only active during your stay. Please remember your code.
- Check In is at your unit. There is no front desk. Door Codes work after 4pm.
- Host Check In: Contact host when ready & we will endeavour to greet you.
- Self Check In: Please use your unique door codes to access the B&B and your suite.
- Check In Receipts will be in suite. Merchant Copies must be signed & returned to host upon arrival.
- Signed Check In Receipts can be slipped under the breakfast area door marked "Private".
- Failure to return signed Check In Receipts upon arrival may result in eviction.
4pm CHECK IN
- Early Check In: Please contact host. We can hold luggage if room is not available.
- Late Check In: Please consider Self Check In with emailed Door Codes provided.
11am CHECK OUT
- Early Check Out: Please understand you are responsible for all booked nights.
- Late Check Out: Please contact host to hold luggage &/or Common Area access.
- A fee may apply for late Check Out not pre-arranged with host.
$25 EXTRA PERSON CHARGE
- $25/night Extra Person Charge is applicable beyond double occupancy.
- $25/night Extra Person Charges ARE NOT applicable to Full-House Specials.
- Your reservation is for a specified number of guests. Please advise us if this number changes.
- Maximum Occupancy is determined by beds, which may require 2 people per bed.
- Maximum Occupancy is outlined in GranvilleBB.com /Rooms /Compare.
- Violation will result in a minimum $100 fine &/or eviction.
$15 EXTRA BREAKFAST GUESTS CHARGE
- Invite guests to breakfast for only $15+tax.
- Payment can be requested from credit card on file.
- 24 hour notice required: please request by email, or during breakfast time.
- Space is subject to availability.
- Glasses & fridge provided in all suites.
- Moderate drinking is permitted.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Granville House B&B is an Adult Oriented Bed & Breakfast where guests come to experience a peaceful & tranquil visit. Unfortunately the presence of young children, toddlers and infants is not conductive to this experience most often resulting in disappointment and discomfort for everyone involved. Young Adults 14+ are welcome at the Granville House B&B.
- Our other property, Hycroft Suites is very Family Friendly and accepts children of all ages.